Egyptian Consulate in Wadi Halfa





Contact No.   : (+249) 9 9701 5958
Fax   : (+249) 251 821 535
Email   :
Official Website   :

Consular Services:

The Egyptian Consulate in Wadi Halfa offers a wide range of consular services, including the processing of visas and passports and document legalization. To apply for a new passport, renew your old passport, want to change the particulars on your current passport, or need to report about a lost or damaged passport, book an appointment with the high commission's passport service.

These consulate services are listed below:

  • Process Passport Applications
  • Marriage Registration Process
  • Military Service Procedures
  • Citizenship Procedures
  • Birth Registration
  • Civil Registration
  • Death Registration
  • Notary Procedures

Please Note:

Visits to the Egyptian Consulate in Wadi Halfa are strictly by appointment. For specific services, visitors must visit the designated section at the embassy and book an appointment accordingly on the email addresses mentioned above. For instance, if you want to apply for consular services, you should visit the Consular Section. To book an appointment, you can directly mail the high commission or consular email.

Egypt and Sudan Relations-

The Egypt and Sudan enjoy cordial bilateral relations. The high commission's diplomatic mission's mandate is to forge stronger and closer ties between the two countries. Pursuing bilateral and multilateral cooperation in diverse sectors, including culture, defense, tourism, trade and investments, science and technology, security, and other fields while safeguarding mutual benefits, is vital for their relations. The countries are cooperating to resolve global issues like climate change, piracy, terrorism, cybersecurity, etc. The Egypt is the most important source market for tourism in Sudan.


Latest Comments

Andrew Heaton Wright

Hello, My daughter's landlord in Khartoum can't get his current passport since it is in the Egyptian embassy because he was applying for a visa, but they have evacuated the embassy. How can he get a visa from you now. He has his expired passport and Sudan embassies in Sweden and USA say that all expired Sudanese passports have been extended by 6 months. Can you verify he can get a visa at the border using his expired Sudanese passport and a picture of his current passport that you have in the Egyptian embassy? My daugher's landlord's name is: Ahmed Elrayah Mohamed Elshiekh Passport nr. 120 6061-6321 Expiry date: 15-07-2026 [email protected] Regards, Andrew

Leave your comment




Apply eVisa